Give your bathroom, en suite, or powder room a touch of classic elegance with the Sol lighted Bathroom mirror. The frame-less, oval face of the bathroom mirror combines a timeless look with contemporary styling, and the oval mirror’s day light provides sunny ambiance for your room.
The Sol bathroom lighted mirror is a centerpiece accent for a compact single vanity in powder rooms. Twin Sol lighted mirrors are ideal for double vanities in large bathrooms and en suites. The DEFOGGER built into the Sol bathroom mirror maintains the crystal clarity of the glass even after the hottest showers.
Cheerful, Graceful Styling for Your Bathroom
- The Sol lighted oval mirror has chic, tasteful lines that add to the luxury of marble and porcelain countertops and blend well with any vanity sink.
- Daylight illumination from the Sol bathroom mirror provides sunny brightness throughout your room.
- The 20 x 30-inch modern classic LED mirror gives you ample length for dressing, or you can hang the bathroom lighted mirror horizontally for a contemporary eye-shape accent.
- The bathroom, en suite, and powder room mirror has a sturdy mounting base concealed behind the front mirror reveal.
Eco-Friendly LED Lighting at the Touch of a Finger
- A 2-inch frosted-glass strip of LED illumination frames the Sol lighted mirror.
- You can turn the LED mirror on and off with its fingertip-touch sensor.
- The Sol bathroom, en suite, and powder room mirror lets you “go green” with energy-efficient LED lights, plus you’ll save money over traditional lighting.
Clear Reflection all the Time
- The Sol LED mirror has an integrated defogger with safe, gentle heating coils.
- The bathroom lighted mirror remains mist-free so you can prep quickly on the run.
- The defogger lets you keep the glass surface of the Sol LED oval mirror clean and free of streaks.
More About The Product
- ENERGY SAVING LED LIGHTING | Provides 50,000 Hours of Functional Inviting Ambiance |
- DEFOGGER Keeps Mirror Clear And Free From Condensation | Now You Can See Your Reflection Clearly |
- FLEX-INSTALL System allows Vertical or Horizontal Installation. | |